Learn Pietro Boselli's workout and diet on FitnessGains.net.
Follow Jeff Seid's tips for a successful fitness career on FitnessGains.net.
Watch Daniel Roman's effective ab workout on FitnessGains.net.

6/05/2012

Tyler Sarry: Perfect Six Pack Abs


A special exercise to build stone-hard abdominals: In this video fitness model and personal trainer Tyler Sarry demonstrates Weighted Double Cross Crunches, first with a cable, then with a pair of light dumbbells, and explains in detail how to perform them effectively.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I find It
truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and
help others like you helped me.
Also see my site :: www.TruthaboutAbsDiscount.org

Click Here said...

I would prefer to thank you for the efforts you might have created in writing this article. I’m hoping the same best get the job done from you in the long term as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my personal Blog Engine blog now.