Learn Pietro Boselli's workout and diet on FitnessGains.net.
Follow Jeff Seid's tips for a successful fitness career on FitnessGains.net.
Watch Daniel Roman's effective ab workout on FitnessGains.net.

3/22/2011

Fahim: How I Build My Huge Arms


"I love that you can't turn away from my freaky, enormous muscles, and that I make your eyes pop out of your head", Fahim says. The 22-year-old bodybuilder from Canada is admired most for his massive arms, and demonstrates his comprehensive arm training in six videos:

Part 1:



Part 2:



Part 3:



Part 4:



Part 5:



Part 6:

2 comments:

Derick said...

Now here's a bodybuilder who has a great plan and certainly executes it. I'll have to implement it into my routine. Thanks!

Dan - Fit Coach said...

Congratulations Fahim! That's great! Although most people focus on biceps training, if you want really big arms then you need to work your triceps and brachialis just as hard. However, there is always "Way to go Brother" :)